100 Divertenti Instagram Bios
Instagram è sempre più popolare come luogo dove poter condividere e visualizzare delle istantanee e storie attraverso le quali gli utenti possono interagire tra di loro in moltissimi modi. Le persone socializzano con i loro amici, familiari, colleghi e persino con il resto del mondo, con celebrità, brand e influencers. Alcuni utenti utilizzano Instagram solo per condividere cose con il loro circolo ristretto di conoscenti, mentre altri cercano di colpire l’attenzione del pubblico e di costruirsi una fan base e un following. Non importa il motivo per cui tu utilizzi Instagram, certamente lo avete trovato essere un ottimo posto dove mantenere e gestire flussi di contenuti vibranti ed interessanti. Ma le istantanee sono solo una parte del progetto complessivo – dovete anche fare si che le didascalie siano persuasive e che il vostro bio attragga l’attenzione di potenziali nuovi followers.
Ma che fare con quel bio? Instagram lo limita a soli 150 caratteri. Non è molto spazio! Infatti, per fare un esempio, questo stesso paragrafo è lungo circa 150 caratteri.
Quindi avete circa 30 parole (o meno se vi piace usare paroloni) per fare una buona impressione. Cattive notizie – non c’è spazio per la storia della vostra vita, la vostra filosofia personale, o anche per quella lista delle vostre band preferite (bhè, forse se vi piacciono solo gli U2, REM, Queen, ABBA, Rush, Muse e Heart). Per che cosa c’è spazio sufficiente? Humor. L’umorismo può essere breve e accattivante, attira l’attenzione delle persone e piace a tutti. Potete davvero mostrare la vostra personalità e il vostro umorismo, sia che si tratti di un astuto gioco di parole, un sarcasmo sardonico o delle battute scherzose.
Quindi, tenendo ciò a mente, ecco una lista di 100 bios divertenti, intelligenti e accattivanti da utilizzare per rivitalizzare il vostro Instagram bio. Notate che sono tutti più brevi di 150 caratteri in modo da lasciarvi dello spazio per lavorare alle vostre idee personali
Simpatici Instagram Bios in Inglese
- The shovel was a ground breaking invention.
- By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- My teachers told me I’d never amount to much because I procrastinate so much. I told them, “Just you wait!”
- How much does a hipster weigh? An Instagram.
- Sausage puns are the wurst.
- Did you hear about the guy who lost the left side of his body? He’s alright now.
- I woke up this way.
- One person’s LOL is another’s WTF.
- I haven’t failed, my success is just postponed until later.
- Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
- There’s a fine line between the numerator and the denominator.
- Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- I’m a glowstick – I had to break before I could shine.
- Scratch here to see my status.
- A Buddhist walks up to a hot dog stand and says, “Make me one with everything.”
- Life happens. Coffee helps.
- Putting the “hot” in “psychotic.”
- One hat says to the other, “You stay here, I’ll go on a head.”
- I’m not indecisive. Unless you want me to be.
- The bags under my eyes are Gucci.
- I’m the result of a natural 20.
- A caffeine-dependent life form.
- I’m reading a book on the history of glue – I can’t put it down.
- Being weird is the side effect of awesomeness.
- Hey there! Instagram is using me.
- Me: Did you get a haircut? Dad: No, I got them all cut.
- Throwing shade like confetti.
- I was at a funeral and the widow asked if I would say a word. I said “plethora”. She said “thanks, that
means a lot.”
- Why did the blonde stare at the orange juice container? It said concentrate!
- What would the honey badger do?
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around.
- The future,the present and the past walked into a bar. Things got a little tense.
- If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
- Professional procrastinator.
- The wheel’s still turning but the hamster is dead.
- Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.
- Why don’t some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don’t work out.
- WiFi, food, my bed. Perfection.
- Sarcasm: a way to insult idiots without them realizing it.
- If everyone on Earth joined hands around the Equator, many of them would drown.
- What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing, it just waved.
- Save 50% on pictures: 500 words only. Limited-time offer.
- I told the doctor that I’d broken my arm in several places. He said not to go to those places.
- I’d tell a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn’t get a reaction.
- Gonna be a great day. But first: coffee.
- I deserve a medal every day I don’t stab someone with a fork.
- You’re right, I’m not perfect. But I’m unique!
- My relationship status? Netflix, Oreos, and sweatpants.
- My life is about as organized as a $5 DVD bin at Walmart.
- Beware of the dog…the cat is also pretty shady.
- What did the green grape say to the purple grape? “Breathe, man! Breathe!”
- I dreamed about drowning in an ocean made out of orange soda last night. It took me a while to realize
it was just a Fanta sea.
- I hold the key to world peace, but somebody changed the lock.
- I wouldn’t trade one stupid decision for another five years of my life.
- I only drink on two occasions: when it’s my birthday and when it’s not.
- Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it.
- Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
- If you can’t say something nice, come sit by me.
- i dont beleife in spele chek.
- When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and terrified, like the
passengers in his car.
- If I had a dime for every book I’ve ever read, that would be an amazing coincidence.
- Oh, I’m sorry, was my sass too much for you?
- You drink too much and gossip too much. Let’s be friends.
- The show was called Spongebob Squarepants but everyone knows the star was Patrick.
- Why do scuba divers fall backwards into the water? Because if they fell forward they’d still be in the
- I need to go to Wal-Mart but I can’t find my pajamas.
- The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
- What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One is really heavy, the other’s a little lighter.
- Why does a chicken coop only have two doors? If it had four doors, it would be a chicken sedan.
- Good Samaritan, washed-up athlete, especially gifted napper.
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- I will go into survival mode if tickled.
- Asking me if I want another drink is like asking me if I want some money.
- I was addicted to the hokey pokey but I turned myself around.
- I recently gave up Warcraft, so my productivity and drinking have increased dramatically.
- We go together like drunk and disorderly!
- Nice guys finish lunch.
- My last words will be “I left a million dollars under the…”
- Living vicariously through myself.
- I’m not actually funny. I’m just really mean and people think I’m joking.
- After Monday and Tuesday, every calendar says WTF.
- I like long, romantic walks down every aisle of Target.
- Not all men are fools; some stay single.
- Just keep swimming.
- In search of sleep, sanity, and the Shire.
- Born at a very young age.
- I’m the world’s best dentist. I have a little plaque.
- Why don’t cannibals eat clowns? Because they taste funny.
- What did the mountain climber name his son? Cliff.
- If you message me and I don’t message you back, it’s because I fainted from happiness.
- Time flies after you hit the snooze button.
- I like hashtags because they look like waffles #.
- Secretly a wizard.
- It’s 2018, where’s the “Fold” button on my dryer?
- I used to be indecisive but now I’m not so sure.
- The best things in life are not things.
- The earth’s rotation really makes my day.
- I would avoid the sushi if I was you. It’s a little fishy.
- What did one snowman say to the other one? “Do you smell carrots?”
There you have it. We’ve gathered this list from the widely varied realms of the Internet, and we hope it gives you some ideas for creating your own funny Instagram “About Me” bio. (Alternatively, you can just pick something from our list that works for you. We’ll never tell.)
Do you have any other funny and eye-catching Instagram bio ideas that you’ve used or seen? Share them with us in the comments below!